Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
- WebCAT is a Connectivity Assessment Toolkit, provided by Transport for London (TfL) on the TfL website. It is primarily intended for the use of specialised transport planners.
- The information presented in WebCAT does not represent the most current or recent conditions of travel in London.
- WebCAT is a tool to assist in strategic planning processes and should not be used as a Journey Planner.
- The information presented in WebCAT is produced by various analytical tools and forecasting tools. Such information is subject to uncertainty. It is your responsibility to use the information in WebCAT together with information from other sources as per the best professional practice, and to consider the impacts that uncertainty might have on your work.
- WebCAT is not suitable for obtaining information at the geographical level of a specific building, specific address or similar. It is more suitable to provide a general overview of the level of transport supply to different areas across London.
- The content of WebCAT is provided for general information only. The use of specialist advice is highly recommended before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of WebCAT.
- You are responsible for any misinterpretation or misuse of the information in WebCAT and in its outputs. TfL accepts no liability for the results of any such misrepresentation or misuse. Whenever using outputs from WebCAT, verbally or in writing, you agree to clarify how these outputs were produced, and to ensure that the outputs of each query are associated with the relevant scenario and other inputs.
- Users are not permitted to change WebCAT outputs, or to present outputs of one query as if they were the outputs of a different query, whether or not this query could be done in WebCAT.
- TfL endeavours to use the best available tools and techniques when producing the information available in WebCAT, but will not be held responsible for inaccuracies that result from the uncertain or limited nature of the information provided in WebCAT.
Some of the information presented and/or used in WebCAT comes from third parties, such as the Office of National Statistics and Greater London Authority. TfL is not responsible for any inaccuracies and/or mistakes in the information provided on WebCAT.
When future scenarios are presented in WebCAT, this is done to assist the assessment of hypothetical situations, and does not indicate any preference by TfL or its partners in favour or against any scenario.
To the extent permitted by law, TfL exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms which may apply to WebCAT or any content on it, whether express or implied.
To the extent permitted by law, TfL will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage arising under or in connection with (i) the use of, or inability to use WebCAT; or (ii) use of, or reliance on any content displayed on WebCAT.
In relation to a business user, TfL will not be liable for: (i) loss of profit, sales, business or revenue; (ii) business interruption; (iii) loss of anticipated savings; (iv) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (v) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Although TfL will make reasonable efforts to update the information on WebCAT, TfL makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content of WeCAT is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
TfL may at any time revise this disclaimer and/or introduce changes to WebCAT without notifying you. It is therefore your responsibility to regularly review this website to ensure that you are aware of any changes.