It's quick and easy to manage your travel with a contactless and Oyster account.
Why get an account?
- Top up your pay as you go credit and get notifications when it gets low
- View your contactless and Oyster journey history
- Check your estimated cost for today's travel
- See if you have incomplete journeys
- Buy adult rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Passes valid between seven days and 12 months
- Get notifications for when your ticket expires
- Apply for refunds
- Pay unpaid fares
- Manage multiple season tickets and cards
- Use our free TfL Oyster and contactless app
Create an account
Already have an account?
How we use your data
When you create a contactless and Oyster account and add your contactless or Oyster card, TfL, its subsidiaries and service providers use your personal data for:
- Customer service and administration
- Provision of travel related information
- Seeing how customers use our products
- Fraud prevention
If you use your contactless or Oyster card on National Rail services, you're also authorising TfL to share your personal data with relevant Train Operating Companies (TOCs).
In certain circumstances, TfL and relevant TOCs may also share your personal data with the police and other law enforcement agencies for the prevention and detection of crime.