The TfL Capital Projects Zero Harm Forum aims to bring together our project and programme teams and our suppliers to discuss and share health, safety and environment (HSE) best practice.
The forum also aims to examine HSE issues, collectively work to identify resolutions and roll these out to colleagues across the organisation and to our suppliers.
Our key objective is to improve health, safety and environment across our projects and programmes. We will:
- Drive the culture of ensuring 'Everyone home safe and healthy every day'
- Keep HSE on the agenda
- Promote HSE best practice, initiatives and knowledge sharing
- Drive the partnership of TfL projects/programmes and its suppliers
- Identify HSE improvement areas and address them
- Promote openness and trust and remove a blame culture
- Share and engage with the wider TfL business community
Health, Safety & Environment Bulletin
HSE bulletins describe incidents on construction sites that have been resolved or are under investigation. The purpose of the bulletin is to share issues and lessons learnt across TfL and our supply chain.