Zero Harm Forum
The forum also aims to examine HSE issues, collectively work to identify resolutions and roll these out to colleagues across the organisation and to our suppliers.
Our key objective is to improve health, safety and environment across our projects and programmes. We will:
- Drive the culture of ensuring 'Everyone home safe and healthy every day'
- Keep HSE on the agenda
- Promote HSE best practice, initiatives and knowledge sharing
- Drive the partnership of TfL projects/programmes and its suppliers
- Identify HSE improvement areas and address them
- Promote openness and trust and remove a blame culture
- Share and engage with the wider TfL business community
Health, Safety and Environment Alerts
HSE alerts provide information that is important safe working, including product recall notices. The purpose of the alerts is to share urgent issues and lessons learnt across TfL and our supply chain.
Alert 06 in 2019 - Staying safe at work
Alert 07 in 2019 - Near miss accessing track
Alert 08 in 2019 - Immediate stop use MightyLite self retracting lifeline
Alert 10 in 2019 - Lucy service cut outs
Alert 11 in 2019 - Product recall Teufelberger braided safety ropes
Health, Safety and Environment Bulletins
HSE bulletins describe incidents on construction sites that have been resolved or are under investigation. The purpose of the bulletin is to share issues and lessons learnt across TfL and our supply chain.
Bulletin 26 in 2019 - Uncontrolled move of a road rail vehicle
Bulletin 43 in 2019 - Witness statements
Bulletin 44 in 2019 - Appropriate risk assessments and safe systems of work to be in place prior to works being started
Bulletin 46 in 2019 - Changes in generator emissions requirements for London sites