Text what, where and when to 61016 or call 101.

You'll get a reply within 24 hours.
Your assigned officer will be there to help you through the process.

What can I report?

Unwanted sexual behaviour is anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

You can report anything of a sexual nature, including rubbing, groping, masturbation, leering, sexual comments, indecent acts, or someone taking photos of you of a sexual nature without your consent. You don't have to prove that it was a criminal offence or intentional to report it, we can investigate that for you.

Text 61016 or call 101 *

*Your mobile service provider may issue a small charge