Keep checking here for news about how we're updating WebCAT.
Latest additions to WebCAT
New functionality includes:
- Catchment bar charts - showing how many people/jobs/town centres/schools are within the time bands displayed on the map for the selected location
- Comparison travel time plots - users can compare one travel time variable against another for the chosen location and display the differences on the map
- Comparison travel time bar charts - showing how many people/jobs/town centres/schools are within the difference time bands displayed on the map
- User defined travel time bands - the default setting is 15 minutes but users can now change this to 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, or 45 minute intervals
New datasets include:
- Cycling travel times - included as an additional transport mode in addition to: All public transport, Bus only and Step-free
We will be updating our datasets as well in the near future with updated forecast data up to 2041.
More information about these tools is in our guide to connectivity assessment.