Santander Cycles membership
Why become a member?
- Get quicker access to Santander Cycles - you don't need to use terminals
- The only way to hire an e-bike
- Check your recent trips and charges
- See your monthly and yearly activity
- Buy your own key or hire on the app
Cost of membership
- Single ride membership: £1.65 for a 30-minute ride (for a standard bike)
- Monthly subscription: £20 a month (can be cancelled at any time)
- Annual membership: £120
Memberships offer unlimited 60-minute rides for the period of the membership (30 days or a year from the start date).
Additional charges apply to e-bikes. Details are on the What you pay page.
Get your membership
Santander Cycles discounts
Cycle to work
If you're using a Santander Cycle to get to work, you can save 33-43% on the cost of annual membership and spread the cost over 12 months with our cycle to work partner, Cyclescheme.
Your employer will need to sign up so you can benefit from this tax-free annual membership.
We support NHS employees to cycle by offering a 50% discount on annual membership.
Just use your NHS email to contact email@example.com. You'll be sent a promo code as soon as your request has been validated.
Students aged 18 or over can save 25% on the cost of annual membership. To get your discount, sign up with Student Beans.
You'll receive an email with your code which you can use when you buy an annual membership.
We'll send you a promo code that can be redeemed on the Santander Cycles app or online.