There are more than 11,500 bikes at over 750 docking stations across London.
Enter your location in the search box below to find a docking station near you.
Systems upgrade on weekend 17/18 November
From 19:00 on Saturday 17 November until midday Sunday 18 November, 24-hour members will not be able to hire through the Santander Cycles app due to a systems upgrade. Similarly, you will not be able to hire using a key unless you used your key after 7pm on Friday 16 November.
From midday on Sunday 18 November you will be able to hire as normal using a key or the Santander Cycles app.
To apologise for any disruption this may cause, we are offering all 24-hour members one free access period which can be redeemed by using promo code CYCLE18 during the purchase process. This code can be used from 8 November and will expire on 23 November.
Suspended docking stations
- Rodney Street, Angel - due to H&S
- Portugal Street, Holborn - for building works
- Cranmer Road, Stockwell - for gasworks (TBC)
- Kings Gate House, Westminster - gantry works (24 November)
- Empire Square, The Borough - power failure (28 November)
- Notting Hill Gate, Notting Hill - UKPN works (27 November)
- Bayswater Road, Hyde Park & Imperial Road, Sands End - power failure (TBC)
- Wells Street & Foley Street, Fitzrovia (both 18 November) + Hinde Street & Portman Square, Marylebone - telecom works (22 & 23 November)
- Appold Street, Liverpool Street - ducting works (28 November)
Removed docking stations
- Cardinal Place, Victoria - removed due to building works
- Thessaly Road North, Nine Elms - for upcoming building works
- Melton St, Euston - for HS2 works - Euston Square Gardens has replaced this and is now live. Drummond Street's replacement will be live in November
Updated Thursday 15 November