There are more than 10,000 bikes at over 700 docking stations situated every 300 to 500 metres in London.
Enter your location in the search box below to find a docking station near you.
Suspended docking stations
- South Quay West, Canary Wharf - removed due to building works
- Wansey Street, Southwark - building works
- Kingsway, Holborn - electrical works
- Vaughan Way, Wapping - site relocation
- Killick Street, King's Cross - remedial works to the cycle station
- High Holborn, Holborn - removed due to building works, station will be relocated
- Coram Street, Bloomsbury - suspended for maintenance
Removed docking stations due to Cycle Superhighway works
These stations will be reopened following cycle superhighway completion
- Coborn Street, Bow
- Horse Guards Avenue, Westminster
Updated Friday 27 May