How to book
Next day and advance bookings
Fill out the Booking request form and email it by 16:00 on the day before you want to travel to DAR.email@example.com.
Same day bookings
Call our contact centre - give us a minimum of two hours' notice before your requested time of travel.
Phone: 0343 222 7777 (call charges) 09:00-16:00
Festive booking arrangements 2021-2022
From Monday 29 November 2021 until Monday 3 January 2022 (inclusive) we will be operating with extended hours during the festive season, 07:00 to 22:00, seven days a week - except for 24, 25 and 31 December when we'll be operating between 07:00 and 02:00 (AM of the following day).
From Monday 29 November 2021 customers can request journeys for the following dates:
- Saturday 25 December 2021 (Christmas Day)*
- Sunday 26 December 2021 (Boxing Day)
- Monday 27 December 2021 (Christmas Day Bank Holiday)
- Tuesday 28 December 2021 (Boxing Day Bank Holiday)
- Wednesday 29 December 2021
From Monday 13 December 2021 you can request journeys for the following dates:
- Friday 31 December 2021 *
- Saturday 1 January 2022 (New Year's Day)
- Sunday 2 January 2022
- Monday 3 January 2022 (New Year's Day Bank Holiday)
- Tuesday 4 January 2022
*Our current booking arrangements will apply for all other dates but please try and book in advance for any evening journeys.
Find out more about TfL services over Christmas and New Year.
Dial-a-Ride can be very busy. This means we cannot accommodate every request that we receive. To increase your chance of success, use our next day or advanced booking services.
Sometimes, if we are fully booked, we will only be able to offer part of your journey (eg the outward or return journey). This may still be useful to you if you are able to make alternative arrangements for the portion of the journey that Dial-a-Ride is unable to provide.
Same day bookings rely on cancellations by other passengers so they have a much lower success rate than our next day service. To increase your chances of success, always use our next day or advance booking services.
Types of trips
Dial-a-Ride cannot accommodate:
- Hospital and clinic appointments - Contact the medical professional who referred you, or the hospital/clinic, for information about alternative services that cater for hospital journeys. You can, however, use Dial-a-Ride to visit your GP
- Day centres and school - Contact your day centre manager or school administrator for details about alternative services
- Work - Dial-a-Ride cannot easily accommodate daily trips to work due to limited resources. Contact your local job centre for details of the Access to Work scheme if you require this type of journey
Where is my vehicle?
Phone: 0343 222 7777 (call charges), 08:00 to 20:00
Cancel a booking
Phone: 0343 222 7777 (call charges)
Other contact details
PO Box 68799
London SE1P 4RD