Notices & consultations
Taxi and Private Hire notices
Below is the latest consultation information.
Social distancing and Streetspace for London schemes
To help with social distancing requirements some changes are being considered or have already been introduced. Details of how you can comment on these are listed below.
- The City of London Corporation is inviting comments on the changes they implemented
- Croydon Council is inviting comments on their Streetspace schemes and suggestions for new schemes
- Kingston Council is inviting feedback on the measures implemented and areas where action is needed
- Some schemes have been introduced on the red route network and we would like to know if you have any comments on these
- You can also comment on some schemes on the map created by Sustrans
City of London streets
The Corporation of London is making temporary changes to some streets in the City of London. Details of the changes and a survey you can complete to let the Corporation know what you think of these are available on their website.
Draft City Plan 2036
The City of London is consulting on a draft City Plan, which sets out the City Corporation's vision, strategy and objectives for planning up to 2036. You have until Monday 10 May to correspond to the consultation.
Islington Draft Local Plan
Islington Council is reviewing its local plan and consulting on proposed changes to this. You have until Sunday 9 May to respond to the consultation.
The City of London is consulting on proposed changes at Bank Junction. You have until Sunday 10 May to respond to the consultation.
Berkeley Street and Stratton Street
Westminster Council is consulting on proposed changes in Berkeley Street and Stratton Street. You have until Wednesday 12 May to respond to the consultation.
Northcote Road Pedestrianisation Trial
Wandsworth Council are trialling weekend road closures on Northcote Road. You have until Sunday 31 October to comment on the trial.
Electric vehicle charging points
Low traffic neighbourhood and liveable streets
- Tower Hamlets is inviting comments on its liveable streets schemes
Westiminster Council is consulting on changes around Sackville and Vigo Street. The proposals include changes to the taxi rank in Vigo Street.
Regulation of pedicabs in central London
If you think there should be greater regulation of pedicabs in central London, then you can express this by supporting the proposals set out in a new bill.
Find out more about other current TfL consultations