Lost, stolen or damaged Jobcentre Plus Discount photocard

Replace your card at a Jobcentre Plus office

You need to apply for a replacement Jobcentre Plus Discount photocard at your local Jobcentre Plus office.

What you should know

You will need to get the Jobcentre Plus Discount re-set on your Oyster card once you've got your replacement photocard. You can do this at Tube stations, Oyster Ticket Stops and Visitor Centres.

If you've lost your Oyster card as well, you'll need to get a new one before you can re-set the discount.

Related content