Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Warwick Avenue Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 22:54:43
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 207 Harrow and Wealdstone At Baker Street Platform 9 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 212 Stonebridge Park At Regents Park Platform 1 8 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Queen's Park At Oxford Circus Platform 4 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 241 Queen's Park At Piccadilly Circus Platform 1 13 mins
- Bakerloo to 203 Harrow and Wealdstone North of Waterloo 16 mins
- Bakerloo to 211 Stonebridge Park Between Lambeth North and Waterloo 18 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Queen's Park Between Elephant & Castle and Lambeth North 20 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 202 Elephant and Castle At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 235 Elephant and Castle Left Queen's Park 4 mins
- Bakerloo to 234 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park South Sidings 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 224 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 9 mins
- Bakerloo to 204 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 28 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressWarwick Avenue Station
London Underground Ltd.