Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Warwick Avenue Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 203 Harrow and Wealdstone Between Paddington and Warwick Avenue Due
- Bakerloo to 236 Queen's Park Approaching Paddington 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 226 Queen's Park Between Baker Street and Marylebone 4 mins
- Bakerloo to 221 Harrow and Wealdstone At Oxford Circus Platform 4 9 mins
- Bakerloo to 241 Queen's Park At Charing Cross Platform 1 14 mins
- Bakerloo to 243 Harrow and Wealdstone At Waterloo Platform 3 16 mins
- Bakerloo to 211 Stonebridge Park Between Elephant & Castle and Lambeth North 19 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 237 Elephant and Castle Between Kilburn Park and Maida Vale 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Elephant and Castle Approaching Queen's Park 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 245 Elephant and Castle Between Willesden Junction and Kensal Green 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Elephant and Castle At Wembley Central Platform 2 19 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Elephant and Castle At North Wembley Platform 1 20 mins
- Bakerloo to 204 Elephant and Castle At Kenton Platform 1 25 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressWarwick Avenue Station
London Underground Ltd.