Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Turnpike Lane Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 17:09:44
EastBound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 231 Arnos Grove Between Manor House and Turnpike Lane 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 240 Cockfosters At Arsenal Platform 1 8 mins
- Piccadilly to 365 Cockfosters At Caledonian Road Platform 1 11 mins
- Piccadilly to 333 Arnos Grove At King's Cross Platform 6 14 mins
- Piccadilly to 235 Cockfosters Between Russell Square and King's Cross 15 mins
- Piccadilly to 247 Cockfosters At Covent Garden Platform 2 20 mins
- Piccadilly to 225 Cockfosters Between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square 22 mins
- Piccadilly to 300 Cockfosters Between Hyde Park Corner and Green Park 25 mins
- Piccadilly to 242 Cockfosters Left Knightsbridge 28 mins
WestBound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 234 Rayners Lane At Wood Green Platform 2 2 mins
- Piccadilly to 352 Heathrow T123 + 5 Approaching Bounds Green 5 mins
- Piccadilly to 221 Rayners Lane Between Oakwood and Southgate 13 mins
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
AddressTurnpike Lane Station
London Underground Ltd.