Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Turnpike Lane Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 15:05:04
EastBound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 260 Cockfosters At Manor House Platform 2 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 243 Cockfosters Between Arsenal and Finsbury Park 6 mins
- Piccadilly to 246 Cockfosters At Holloway Road Platform 2 9 mins
- Piccadilly to 356 Cockfosters Between King's Cross and Caledonian Road 11 mins
- Piccadilly to 250 Arnos Grove At King's Cross Platform 6 13 mins
- Piccadilly to 342 Cockfosters Between Holborn and Russell Square 16 mins
- Piccadilly to 304 Cockfosters At Leicester Square Platform 2 20 mins
- Piccadilly to 341 Arnos Grove At Green Park Platform 2 24 mins
- Piccadilly to 305 Cockfosters Left Knightsbridge 27 mins
- Piccadilly to 314 Cockfosters Between South Kensington and Knightsbridge 29 mins
WestBound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 227 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Wood Green and Turnpike Lane Due
- Piccadilly to 257 Uxbridge At Arnos Grove Platform 4 6 mins
- Piccadilly to 244 Heathrow T123 + 5 Left Southgate 10 mins
- Piccadilly to 247 Northfields Between Cockfosters and Oakwood 15 mins
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
AddressTurnpike Lane Station
London Underground Ltd.