Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Turnpike Lane Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 16:39:00
EastBound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 226 Arnos Grove Between Manor House and Turnpike Lane 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 326 Cockfosters Between Caledonian Road and Holloway Road 10 mins
- Piccadilly to 353 Cockfosters At King's Cross Platform 6 14 mins
- Piccadilly to 325 Cockfosters At Russell Square Platform 1 17 mins
- Piccadilly to 334 Arnos Grove At Holborn Platform 4 19 mins
- Piccadilly to 224 Cockfosters At Leicester Square Platform 2 21 mins
- Piccadilly to 330 Cockfosters At Green Park Platform 2 25 mins
- Piccadilly to 327 Arnos Grove Between Hyde Park Corner and Green Park 26 mins
- Piccadilly to 332 Cockfosters Between Knightsbridge and Hyde Park Corner 28 mins
WestBound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 350 Rayners Lane Between Bounds Green and Wood Green 4 mins
- Piccadilly to 324 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Arnos Grove and Bounds Green 6 mins
- Piccadilly to 315 Uxbridge Between Southgate and Arnos Grove 8 mins
- Piccadilly to 317 Uxbridge Between Oakwood and Southgate 14 mins
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
AddressTurnpike Lane Station
London Underground Ltd.