Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Putney Bridge Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:53:32
Eastbound - Platform 1
- District to 070 Check Front of Train At East Putney Platform 1 3 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- District to 073 Wimbledon At Fulham Broadway Platform 1 6 mins
- District to 000 Wimbledon At South Kensington Platform 1 14 mins
- District to 074 Wimbledon At High Street Kensington Platform 1 15 mins
- District to 056 Wimbledon At Temple Platform 1 24 mins
- Waiting Room
- Euro Cash Machines
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressPutney Bridge Station
London Underground Ltd.