Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Putney Bridge Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 07:06:30
Eastbound - Platform 1
- District to 000 Check Front of Train At Platform Due
- District to 077 Check Front of Train At East Putney Platform 1 2 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- District to 001 Wimbledon Between Parsons Green and Putney Bridge 1 min
- District to 072 Wimbledon At West Brompton Platform 1 7 mins
- District to 026 Wimbledon At Earl's Court Platform 3 11 mins
- District to 073 Wimbledon Left High Street Kensington 14 mins
- District to 066 Wimbledon Between Embankment and Westminster 22 mins
- District to 121 Wimbledon Left Temple 24 mins
- District to 027 Wimbledon Approaching Cannon Street 30 mins
- Waiting Room
- Euro Cash Machines
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressPutney Bridge Station
London Underground Ltd.