Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Putney Bridge Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 15:51:31
Eastbound - Platform 1
- District to 053 Check Front of Train Between East Putney and Putney Bridge 1 min
- District to 074 Check Front of Train At Southfields Platform 1 5 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- District to 077 Wimbledon At Parsons Green Platform 1 2 mins
- District to 055 Wimbledon At Fulham Broadway Platform 1 6 mins
- District to 067 Wimbledon At Sloane Square Platform 1 16 mins
- Waiting Room
- Euro Cash Machines
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressPutney Bridge Station
London Underground Ltd.