Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Latimer Road Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 13:45:01
Eastbound - Platform 1
- Circle to 210 Edgware Road (Circle) At Wood Lane Platform 1 2 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 275 Barking At Hammersmith Platform 1 6 mins
- Circle to 211 Edgware Road (Circle) At Hammersmith Platform 3 11 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- Hammersmith & City to 277 Hammersmith At Westbourne Park Platform 1 3 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 213 Hammersmith Between Edgware Road and Paddington 7 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 261 Hammersmith Between Great Portland Street and Baker Street 12 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 214 Hammersmith Approaching Euston Square 17 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 262 Hammersmith At Farringdon Platform 2 22 mins
- Circle to 215 Circle Line At Liverpool Street Platform 2 27 mins
First and last services, timetables and route details
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
- Waiting Room
AddressLatimer Road Station
London Underground Ltd.