Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Latimer Road Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 05:56:42
Eastbound - Platform 1
- Circle to 212 Edgware Road (Circle) Approaching Shepherds Bush Market Platform 1 2 mins
- Circle to 213 Edgware Road (Circle) At Hammersmith Platform 3 9 mins
Westbound - Platform 2
- Hammersmith & City to 214 Hammersmith Between Ladbroke Grove and Latimer Road Due
- Hammersmith & City to 215 Hammersmith At Edgware Road Platform 4 8 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 277 Hammersmith Between Farringdon and King's Cross 16 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 216 Hammersmith At Farringdon Platform 2 17 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 261 Hammersmith At Barbican Platform 2 19 mins
- Hammersmith & City to 217 Hammersmith Between Aldgate East and Liverpool Street 24 mins
First and last services, timetables and route details
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
- Waiting Room
AddressLatimer Road Station
London Underground Ltd.