Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Lambeth North Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 21:19:36
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 204 Elephant and Castle At Waterloo Platform 4 1 min
- Bakerloo to 233 Elephant and Castle At Embankment Platform 6 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 206 Elephant and Castle South of Oxford Circus 6 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Elephant and Castle At Baker Street Platform 8 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 225 Elephant and Castle At Marylebone Platform 2 13 mins
- Bakerloo to 214 Elephant and Castle Between Warwick Avenue and Paddington 17 mins
- Bakerloo to 212 Elephant and Castle Left Maida Vale 19 mins
- Bakerloo to 231 Elephant and Castle Left Queen's Park 22 mins
- Bakerloo to 213 Elephant and Castle Approaching Queen's Park 25 mins
- Bakerloo to 207 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 26 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressLambeth North Station
London Underground Ltd.
110 Westminster Bridge Rd