Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Lambeth North Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 18:01:46
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 234 Harrow and Wealdstone At Platform Due
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 202 Elephant and Castle Left Embankment 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 241 Elephant and Castle At Oxford Circus Platform 3 8 mins
- Bakerloo to 204 Elephant and Castle Left Regents Park 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 211 Elephant and Castle At Baker Street Platform 8 12 mins
- Bakerloo to 232 Elephant and Castle Left Edgware Road 14 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Elephant and Castle At Paddington Platform 4 17 mins
- Bakerloo to 205 Elephant and Castle At Maida Vale Platform 2 20 mins
- Bakerloo to 235 Elephant and Castle Approaching Kilburn Park 22 mins
- Bakerloo to 212 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 27 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Elephant and Castle Between Willesden Junction and Kensal Green 30 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressLambeth North Station
London Underground Ltd.
110 Westminster Bridge Rd