Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Lambeth North Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 20:03:24
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 211 Stonebridge Park At Platform Due
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 212 Elephant and Castle At Piccadilly Circus Platform 2 6 mins
- Bakerloo to 224 Elephant and Castle Between Baker Street and Regents Park 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 210 Elephant and Castle Approaching Edgware Road 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 222 Elephant and Castle Left Warwick Avenue 18 mins
- Bakerloo to 237 Elephant and Castle At Kilburn Park Platform 2 22 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Elephant and Castle Approaching Queen's Park 25 mins
- Bakerloo to 206 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 25 mins
- Bakerloo to 245 Elephant and Castle Between Kensal Green and Queen's Park 27 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressLambeth North Station
London Underground Ltd.
110 Westminster Bridge Rd