Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Kilburn Park Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 16:38:46
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 202 Queen's Park Approaching Kilburn Park Due
- Bakerloo to 227 Harrow and Wealdstone Left Warwick Avenue 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 235 Stonebridge Park Approaching Paddington 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 210 Queen's Park At Marylebone Platform 1 8 mins
- Bakerloo to 206 Harrow and Wealdstone At Baker Street Platform 9 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 223 Queen's Park At Regents Park Platform 1 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 237 Queen's Park At Oxford Circus Platform 4 13 mins
- Bakerloo to 212 Harrow and Wealdstone Approaching Piccadilly Circus 16 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Queen's Park Between Lambeth North and Waterloo 21 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 225 Elephant and Castle At Queen's Park Platform 2 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 234 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park South Sidings 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 231 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 4 mins
- Bakerloo to 207 Elephant and Castle At Willesden Junction Platform 1 9 mins
- Bakerloo to 224 Elephant and Castle At Stonebridge Park Platform 1 13 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressKilburn Park Station
London Underground Ltd.