Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Kilburn Park Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 22:09:52
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 212 Queen's Park At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 231 Harrow and Wealdstone At Warwick Avenue Platform 1 4 mins
- Bakerloo to 213 Queen's Park Between Edgware Road and Paddington 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 207 Queen's Park At Baker Street Platform 9 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 237 Harrow and Wealdstone At Oxford Circus Platform 4 14 mins
- Bakerloo to 224 Stonebridge Park At Piccadilly Circus Platform 1 17 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Queen's Park At Embankment Platform 5 20 mins
- Bakerloo to 243 Queen's Park Between Lambeth North and Waterloo 22 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 221 Elephant and Castle Approaching Kilburn Park Due
- Bakerloo to 225 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 205 Elephant and Castle Between Willesden Junction and Kensal Green 8 mins
- Bakerloo to 234 Elephant and Castle At Stonebridge Park Platform 1 14 mins
- Bakerloo to 210 Elephant and Castle Stonebridge Park Depot 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 202 Elephant and Castle At Harrow & Wealdstone Platform 2 25 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressKilburn Park Station
London Underground Ltd.