Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 21:28:59
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 210 Stonebridge Park Approaching Marylebone 1 min
- Bakerloo to 222 Queen's Park Between Oxford Circus and Regents Park 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 232 Harrow and Wealdstone At Piccadilly Circus Platform 1 9 mins
- Bakerloo to 223 Queen's Park Between Lambeth North and Waterloo 14 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 231 Elephant and Castle Approaching Edgware Road Due
- Bakerloo to 213 Elephant and Castle Left Warwick Avenue 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 207 Elephant and Castle At Maida Vale Platform 2 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 237 Elephant and Castle Between Queen's Park and Kilburn Park 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Elephant and Castle Between Kensal Green and Queen's Park 12 mins
- Bakerloo to 243 Elephant and Castle Between Willesden Junction and Kensal Green 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Elephant and Castle At North Wembley Platform 1 25 mins
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressEdgware Road Bakerloo
London Underground Ltd.