Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 22:02:33
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 232 Queen's Park Between Baker Street and Marylebone 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 225 Harrow and Wealdstone Between Oxford Circus and Regents Park 5 mins
- Bakerloo to 203 Queen's Park Left Charing Cross 10 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 237 Elephant and Castle Left Paddington 1 min
- Bakerloo to 240 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 210 Elephant and Castle Approaching Queen's Park 10 mins
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressEdgware Road Bakerloo
London Underground Ltd.