From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, all trains from Clapham South will be via Charing Cross.Clapham South Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. For alternative access to the City, take bus route 733 from Oval station, cycle or change at Waterloo for Southeastern services from Waterloo East to London Bridge. For Canary Wharf, take the Overground from Clapham High Street to Shadwell and change to the DLR.
Clapham South Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 17:30:35
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 124 Edgware via Bank Between Balham and Clapham South Due
- Northern to 136 High Barnet via Bank At Tooting Bec Platform 1 3 mins
- Northern to 126 Edgware via Bank Between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway 6 mins
- Northern to 130 Edgware via Bank Between Morden and South Wimbledon 11 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 004 Morden via Bank Between Oval and Stockwell 6 mins
- Northern to 141 Morden via Bank Between Borough and Elephant and Castle 12 mins
- Northern to 144 Morden via Bank Between London Bridge and Borough 14 mins
- Northern to 112 Morden via Bank At Moorgate Platform 8 18 mins
- Northern to 020 Morden via Bank Between Kings Cross and Angel 24 mins
- Northern to 065 Morden via Bank Between Camden Town and Euston 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressClapham South Station
London Underground Ltd.