From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, all trains from Clapham South will be via Charing Cross.Clapham South Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. For alternative access to the City, take bus route 733 from Oval station, cycle or change at Waterloo for Southeastern services from Waterloo East to London Bridge. For Canary Wharf, take the Overground from Clapham High Street to Shadwell and change to the DLR.
You must wear a face coveringWear a face covering on public transport unless exempt or face a fine of £200
Clapham South Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 00:34:59
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 155 Morden via CX Between Clapham Common and Clapham South Due
- Northern to 156 Morden via CX Approaching Clapham Common 2 mins
- Northern to 160 Morden via CX At Kennington Platform 2 9 mins
- Northern to 146 Morden via CX Approaching Kennington Platform 2 10 mins
- Northern to 154 Morden via CX At Chalk Farm Platform 2 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressClapham South Station
London Underground Ltd.