London Overground and Bakerloo line part closure
This means we need to close:
- The Bakerloo line between Queen's Park and Harrow and Wealdstone
- London Overground between Euston and Watford Junction
These sections of line will be closed between these dates:
- Saturday 17 December to Friday 23 December 2022
- Saturday 11 February to Sunday 19 February 2023
During the closure, a regular four to five minute service will continue to run on the Bakerloo line between Elephant & Castle and Queen's Park.
The track and associated infrastructure are in urgent need of upgrading. The works will make journeys more reliable in future.
During the closure there will be no Bakerloo line service at these stations:
Kensal Green, Willesden Junction, Harlesden, Stonebridge Park, Wembley Central, North Wembley, South Kenton, Kenton, and Harrow & Wealdstone,
During the closure, there will be no London Overground services between Euston and Watford Junction. London Overground stations will be closed at all stations on this section of line except Willesden Junction.
That means there will no London Overground services at:
Euston, South Hampstead, Kilburn High Road, Queen's Park, Kensal Green, Harlesden, Stonebridge Park, Wembley Central, North Wembley, South Kenton, Kenton, Harrow & Wealdstone, Headstone Lane, Hatch End, Carpenders Park, Bushey, Watford High Street, Watford Junction
Willesden Junction will remain open to these destinations: Stratford, Clapham Junction and Richmond.
Use bus routes to reach your destination or connect with alternative rail routes.
- You can access the Metropolitan line at the following stations: Wembley Park, Preston Road, Northwick Park and Harrow-on-the Hill
- You can access the Jubilee line at Wembley Park and stations towards central London
Use these buses to connect to other lines or to get to destinations on the closed sections of the Bakerloo and London Overground lines.
Standard TfL fares apply on these routes.
Route 718 Queens Park to Harrow & Wealdstone
Route 719 Queen's Park to Wembley Park
Via Kensal Green, Willesden Junction, Harlesden Town Centre, Stonebridge Park, Wembley Central
Route 720 Watford Junction to Harrow-on-the-Hill
Via Headstone Lane, Hatch End, Carpenders Park, Bushey, Watford High Street
London Northwestern Railway (National Rail)
For central London, use London Northwestern Railway services from Watford Junction, Bushey, Harrow & Wealdstone and Wembley Central.
Check before you travel and plan ahead using our travel tools.
- TfL Go - our live Tube map app for planning travel on the move
- Plan a journey, which can help you plan your route by public transport, cycling or walking
- The latest status updates for buses and traffic
- The latest status updates for Tube, rail and trams
- Our email updates
- Nearby places you on a map, showing Tube, bus, river, rail and Santander Cycles locations, as well as local businesses and destinations. It can use your current location, a postcode or an address of your choice