Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Wembley Central Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 07:31:23
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 225 Harrow and Wealdstone At Willesden Junction Platform 3 6 mins
- Bakerloo to 226 Harrow and Wealdstone Approaching Paddington 21 mins
- Bakerloo to 204 Harrow and Wealdstone At Regents Park Platform 1 27 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 202 Elephant and Castle At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 236 Elephant and Castle At Kenton Platform 1 6 mins
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
Ticket office opening times
|Monday - Friday||07:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
London Overground Ltd.