Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Wembley Central Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:59:01
Northbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 232 Harrow and Wealdstone At Stonebridge Park Platform 2 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 236 Harrow and Wealdstone North of Kilburn Park 12 mins
- Bakerloo to 233 Harrow and Wealdstone At Paddington Platform 3 20 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 223 Elephant and Castle At North Wembley Platform 1 1 min
- Bakerloo to 234 Elephant and Castle At Harrow & Wealdstone Platform 2 7 mins
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
Ticket office opening times
|Monday - Friday||07:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
London Overground Ltd.