Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Woodside Park Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 17:53:56
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 041 High Barnet via CX Between East Finchley and Finchley Central 2 mins
- Northern to 136 High Barnet via CX Between Highgate and East Finchley 4 mins
- Northern to 042 High Barnet via CX At Highgate Platform 1 4 mins
- Northern to 017 High Barnet via Bank Between Tufnell Park and Archway 8 mins
- Northern to 052 High Barnet via Bank Between Euston and Camden Town 14 mins
- Northern to 131 High Barnet via Bank At Euston Platform 3 16 mins
- Northern to 111 High Barnet via CX At Tottenham Court Road Platform 3 21 mins
- Northern to 045 High Barnet via CX At Waterloo Platform 1 27 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 012 Morden via Bank At Platform Due
- Northern to 161 Morden via Bank Between High Barnet and Totteridge & Whetstone 5 mins
- Waiting Room
- Car park
- Ticket Halls
AddressWoodside Park Station
London Underground Ltd.
Woodside Park Rd