Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Woodside Park Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 06:46:09
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 126 High Barnet via CX At Platform Due
- Northern to 136 High Barnet via Bank Between Finchley Central and West Finchley 2 mins
- Northern to 137 High Barnet via Bank Between East Finchley and Finchley Central 3 mins
- Northern to 020 High Barnet via Bank Between Archway and Highgate 7 mins
- Northern to 121 High Barnet via CX Between Kentish Town and Tufnell Park 11 mins
- Northern to 002 High Barnet via CX At Camden Town 15 mins
- Northern to 141 High Barnet via CX At Warren Street Platform 1 19 mins
- Northern to 101 High Barnet via CX At Leicester Square Platform 4 24 mins
- Northern to 143 High Barnet via Bank Departed Moorgate 26 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 111 Morden via Bank Between High Barnet and Totteridge & Whetstone 5 mins
- Waiting Room
- Car park
- Ticket Halls
AddressWoodside Park Station
London Underground Ltd.
Woodside Park Rd