Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Wood Green Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 14:44:24
EastBound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 245 Cockfosters At Platform Due
- Piccadilly to 364 Cockfosters Left Turnpike Lane 1 min
- Piccadilly to 241 Cockfosters Between Finsbury Park and Manor House 6 mins
- Piccadilly to 236 Cockfosters At Arsenal Platform 1 10 mins
- Piccadilly to 253 Cockfosters Between Caledonian Road and Holloway Road 12 mins
- Piccadilly to 303 Cockfosters Between King's Cross and Caledonian Road 15 mins
- Piccadilly to 355 Arnos Grove Between Russell Square and King's Cross 16 mins
- Piccadilly to 302 Cockfosters At Leicester Square Platform 2 23 mins
- Piccadilly to 260 Cockfosters At Green Park Platform 2 27 mins
WestBound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 225 Heathrow T123 + 5 Between Bounds Green and Wood Green 2 mins
- Piccadilly to 363 Uxbridge Between Southgate and Arnos Grove 8 mins
- Piccadilly to 242 Heathrow T123 + 5 At Southgate Platform 2 9 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressWood Green Station
London Underground Ltd.