Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Wood Green Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 17:26:08
EastBound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 235 Cockfosters At Turnpike Lane Platform 1 3 mins
- Piccadilly to 247 Cockfosters Between Finsbury Park and Manor House 7 mins
- Piccadilly to 225 Cockfosters Between Arsenal and Finsbury Park 9 mins
- Piccadilly to 300 Cockfosters At Holloway Road Platform 2 12 mins
- Piccadilly to 242 Cockfosters Between King's Cross and Caledonian Road 16 mins
- Piccadilly to 362 Cockfosters Between Russell Square and King's Cross 18 mins
- Piccadilly to 301 Arnos Grove 19 mins
- Piccadilly to 363 Cockfosters At Holborn Platform 4 21 mins
- Piccadilly to 227 Cockfosters Between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square 25 mins
- Piccadilly to 303 Cockfosters At Green Park Platform 2 28 mins
- Piccadilly to 355 Arnos Grove At Hyde Park Corner Platform 1 30 mins
WestBound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 326 Uxbridge Between Bounds Green and Wood Green Due
- Piccadilly to 353 Uxbridge Between Southgate and Arnos Grove 7 mins
- Ticket Halls
AddressWood Green Station
London Underground Ltd.