Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Waterloo Underground Station
There are no planned works or closures at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 056 High Barnet via CX Approaching Stockwell 7 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 107 Morden via CX Between Embankment and Waterloo Due
- Northern to 050 Kennington via CX At Tottenham Court Road Platform 4 4 mins
- Northern to 135 Morden via CX Approaching Euston Platform 2 10 mins
- Northern to 150 Morden via CX At Kentish Town Platform 2 14 mins
- Northern to 126 Morden via CX Between Golders Green and Hampstead 22 mins
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressWaterloo Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.
Other lines at this station
Search for another station
For live arrivals, status information, route maps and timetables