From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Waterloo station is expected to be exceptionally busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please avoid interchanging to other Tube lines at this station during these times if possible. For alternative access to London Bridge and the City, consider using Southeastern services from nearby Waterloo East, walking or cycling. Check our travel advice page for more information.
You must wear a face coveringWear a face covering on public transport unless exempt or face a fine of £200
Waterloo Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 14:10:25
Northbound - Platform 3
- Bakerloo to 245 Harrow and Wealdstone At Platform Due
Southbound - Platform 4
- Bakerloo to 243 Elephant and Castle At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 226 Elephant and Castle Left Piccadilly Circus 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 213 Elephant and Castle At Regents Park Platform 2 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 221 Elephant and Castle At Baker Street Platform 8 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 210 Elephant and Castle Approaching Paddington 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 237 Elephant and Castle Approaching Maida Vale 18 mins
- Bakerloo to 222 Elephant and Castle At Queen's Park Platform 2 22 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Elephant and Castle Queen's Park North Sidings 25 mins
- Bakerloo to 223 Elephant and Castle Between Willesden Junction and Kensal Green 27 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressWaterloo Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.