Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
West Kensington Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 06:08:41
Eastbound - Platform 2
- District to 040 Upminster At Ravenscourt Park Platform 4 5 mins
- District to 062 Upminster Between Turnham Green and Stamford Brook 7 mins
- District to 066 Tower Hill Between Chiswick Park and Turnham Green 9 mins
- District to 041 Check Front of Train Left Kew Gardens 11 mins
- District to 053 Upminster Between Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common 20 mins
- District to 014 Upminster At Ealing Broadway Platform 9 21 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- District to 007 Ealing Broadway Between Earl's Court and West Kensington 1 min
- District to 042 Richmond Between Victoria and Sloane Square 11 mins
- District to 011 Richmond At Mansion House Platform 1 21 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
AddressWest Kensington Station
London Underground Ltd.
North End Rd