Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
West Kensington Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 07:48:55
Eastbound - Platform 2
- District to 021 Barking Left Ravenscourt Park 5 mins
- District to 015 Tower Hill At Turnham Green Platform 4 8 mins
- District to 126 Upminster Between Ealing Common and Acton Town 15 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- District to 102 Ealing Broadway Between Earl's Court and West Kensington Due
- District to 006 Richmond At Gloucester Road Platform 1 5 mins
- District to 103 Ealing Broadway Approaching Sloane Square 9 mins
- District to 023 Richmond At St. James's Park Platform 1 13 mins
- District to 034 Ealing Broadway At Blackfriars Platform 1 19 mins
- District to 010 Richmond Left Monument 22 mins
- District to 104 Ealing Broadway Between Tower Hill and Monument 24 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Waiting Room
AddressWest Kensington Station
London Underground Ltd.
North End Rd