Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Willesden Junction Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 3
- Bakerloo to 225 Harrow and Wealdstone Approaching Kensal Green 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 212 Stonebridge Park Left Maida Vale 8 mins
- Bakerloo to 242 Stonebridge Park Left Waterloo 28 mins
Southbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 245 Elephant and Castle At North Wembley Platform 1 8 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 15 mins
- Boarding Ramps
- Ticket Halls
Ticket office opening times
|Monday - Friday||06:30 - 20:15|
|Saturday||06:30 - 20:15|
|Sunday||09:15 - 18:30|
London Overground Ltd.