Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Willesden Junction Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 3
- Bakerloo to 205 Stonebridge Park At Platform Due
- Bakerloo to 236 Harrow and Wealdstone Left Queen's Park 4 mins
- Bakerloo to 207 Harrow and Wealdstone At Edgware Road Platform 1 16 mins
- Bakerloo to 204 Stonebridge Park At Baker Street Platform 9 19 mins
- Bakerloo to 213 Harrow and Wealdstone At Waterloo Platform 3 30 mins
Southbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 203 Elephant and Castle Between Stonebridge Park and Harlesden 2 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Elephant and Castle Stonebridge Park Depot 6 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Elephant and Castle At South Kenton Platform 1 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 224 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 16 mins
- Boarding Ramps
- Ticket Halls
Ticket office opening times
|Monday - Friday||06:30 - 20:15|
|Saturday||06:30 - 20:15|
|Sunday||09:15 - 18:30|
London Overground Ltd.