Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
West Finchley Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 135 High Barnet via Bank At Finchley Central Platform 2 Due
- Northern to 116 High Barnet via Bank On P17 crossover, East Finchley 1 min
- Northern to 136 High Barnet via CX At Highgate Platform 1 3 mins
- Northern to 137 High Barnet via Bank At Kentish Town Platform 1 10 mins
- Northern to 140 High Barnet via CX At Mornington Crescent 14 mins
- Northern to 141 High Barnet via Bank At Angel Platform 2 19 mins
- Northern to 122 High Barnet via CX At Leicester Square Platform 4 21 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 112 Morden via Bank Between Totteridge & Whetstone and Woodside Park 3 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Boarding Ramps
- Waiting Room
AddressWest Finchley Station
London Underground Ltd.