Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
West Finchley Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 141 High Barnet via CX Left Finchley Central Platform 2 Due
- Northern to 101 High Barnet via CX Approaching Finchley Central 1 min
- Northern to 143 High Barnet via Bank Left Highgate Platform 1 2 mins
- Northern to 145 High Barnet via CX At Tufnell Park Platform 1 8 mins
- Northern to 052 High Barnet via CX Between Camden Town and Kentish Town 12 mins
- Northern to 053 High Barnet via CX At Mornington Crescent 14 mins
- Northern to 147 High Barnet via CX At Tottenham Court Road Platform 3 20 mins
- Northern to 150 High Barnet via CX At Charing Cross Platform 5 24 mins
- Northern to 116 High Barnet via CX Approaching Waterloo Platform 1 27 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 136 Morden via Bank Left Totteridge & Whetstone 3 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Boarding Ramps
- Waiting Room
AddressWest Finchley Station
London Underground Ltd.