Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
South Harrow Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 11:45:10
Eastbound - Platform 2
- Piccadilly to 316 Check Front of Train At Rayners Lane Platform 2 4 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- Piccadilly to 221 Rayners Lane Between Sudbury Hill and South Harrow 2 mins
- Piccadilly to 220 Uxbridge Left North Ealing 11 mins
- Piccadilly to 224 Rayners Lane Between Stamford Brook and Turnham Green 21 mins
- Piccadilly to 225 Uxbridge Between Earl's Court and Barons Court 28 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Car park
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
- Waiting Room
AddressSouth Harrow Station
London Underground Ltd.
South Hill Ave