Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ruislip Gardens Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Westbound - Platform 1
- Central to 021 West Ruislip At South Ruislip 2 mins
- Central to 022 West Ruislip Left Perivale 8 mins
- Central to 023 West Ruislip Between White City and East Acton 17 mins
- Central to 024 West Ruislip Between Shepherd's Bush and White City 21 mins
- Central to 025 West Ruislip Approaching Notting Hill Gate 26 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Euro Cash Machines
- Cash Machines
- Help Points
- Car park
- Waiting Room
AddressRuislip Gardens Station
London Underground Ltd.
West End Rd