Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Queensbury Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 17:00:39
Northbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 323 Stanmore At Platform Due
- Jubilee to 316 Stanmore At Wembley Park Platform 3 5 mins
- Jubilee to 312 Stanmore Between Neasden and Wembley Park 7 mins
- Jubilee to 306 Stanmore Between Dollis Hill and Neasden 10 mins
- Jubilee to 365 Stanmore Between Willesden Green and Dollis Hill 11 mins
- Jubilee to 334 Stanmore Between West Hampstead and Kilburn 16 mins
- Jubilee to 370 Stanmore At Swiss Cottage Platform 1 21 mins
- Jubilee to 324 Stanmore At St. John's Wood Platform 1 23 mins
- Jubilee to 364 Stanmore Between Bond Street and Baker Street 28 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 321 Stratford At Canons Park Platform 2 2 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Car park
London Underground Ltd.