Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Queensbury Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 21:58:43
Northbound - Platform 1
- Jubilee to 301 Stanmore At Platform Due
- Jubilee to 323 Stanmore Approaching Kingsbury 4 mins
- Jubilee to 333 Stanmore Between Neasden and Wembley Park 8 mins
- Jubilee to 303 Stanmore Between Dollis Hill and Neasden 10 mins
- Jubilee to 325 Stanmore Between Willesden Green and Dollis Hill 12 mins
- Jubilee to 304 Stanmore At West Hampstead Platform 1 17 mins
- Jubilee to 326 Stanmore At Swiss Cottage Platform 1 21 mins
- Jubilee to 305 Stanmore Between Baker Street and St. John's Wood 25 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Jubilee to 320 Stratford Between Canons Park and Queensbury 2 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Car park
London Underground Ltd.