Most Tube station and all DLR station ticket machines (except at Lewisham, Woolwich Arsenal and Shadwell from Monday 10 August) are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground stations are still accepting cash.
Parsons Green Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:50:58
Eastbound - Platform 2
- District to 055 Check Front of Train 1 min
- District to 015 Check Front of Train Between East Putney and Putney Bridge 4 mins
- District to 070 Check Front of Train Approaching Southfields 8 mins
Westbound - Platform 1
- District to 073 Wimbledon At Earl's Court Platform 4 8 mins
- District to 000 Wimbledon Between Victoria and Sloane Square 15 mins
- District to 056 Wimbledon Left Mansion House 25 mins
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressParsons Green Station
London Underground Ltd.
Parsons Green Lane