Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Kensal Green Underground Station
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at
Northbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 233 Harrow and Wealdstone Between Maida Vale and Kilburn Park 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 206 Stonebridge Park At Warwick Avenue Platform 1 10 mins
- Bakerloo to 214 Harrow and Wealdstone At Oxford Circus Platform 4 20 mins
- Bakerloo to 231 Harrow and Wealdstone Approaching Embankment 26 mins
- Bakerloo to 224 Stonebridge Park Approaching Waterloo 28 mins
Southbound - Platform 1
- Bakerloo to 226 Elephant and Castle At Stonebridge Park Platform 1 7 mins
- Bakerloo to 234 Elephant and Castle Harrow & Wealdstone Siding 19 mins
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
London Overground Ltd.